Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Summer slimline card

Hi crafters!

This time I share a card I made for my 'crafty challenge calendar'. You can find more info about the challenge from my earlier post here.

Because it's summer and very hot I got inspired by these CraftEmotions summer treats 😊 I coloured the images with alcohol markers. 
 
I  knew instantly that the Visible Image stencil from my last challenge bag would be perfect for this summery card, so I used some orange and yellow Distress Inks with the stencil to create this sunny background.

Sometimes things just click instantly. I wish it would happen more often 😄




Contents of the bag 3:
- Les animaux font leur cirque stamp set by Carabelle Studio
- Summer Fun stamp set by CraftEmotions
- Blooming Tree stencil by Brutus Monroe
- Embossing folder by Sizzix
- Edge die (don't remember the manufacturer)




Challenges entered:
Inspiration station #July  inspired by summer treats

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

11 comments:

  1. A colourful summery creation, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun card perfect for this season. That background is fantastic and the colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, MarĂ­a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, summery card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... this is so so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun colourful summer card I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the faces on the treats! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous- those faces really make me smile. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this card, so playful and cute. a great take on the prompt at Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Thanks for sharing it with us this month. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so dang CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Loving the swirling background and the ice cream lollies look the perfect treat for summer 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!