Saturday, July 27, 2024

CAS Christmas card

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

We were asked to create something Christmas related. I actually coloured one Winnie image to create a card but then I changed my mind and wanted something more simple. And use mostly blue colours. 
 
I stamped the bigger tree from the Jingle Bells Christmas stamp set and Christmas text from Smiley Snowman stamp set and then added a delicate background with Distress Ink and Heavenly Circles stencil. I coloured the tree with Sharpie pens and added a glossy accent over the "bubbles". Lastly I drew a frame near the card's edge because it looked too simple without it. And I really love the result.




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

3 comments:

  1. Love how this cute design comes together. Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but elegant... thanks for joining us at crafty gals challenges

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!