lauantai 31. lokakuuta 2020
perjantai 30. lokakuuta 2020
Hello everyone and happy Halloween!
I also made you a tutorial how to do this card, so here we go..
grab synthetic paper and alcohol inks and start creating. Remember that
the smell is pretty intensive, so make sure you have good ventilation.
1. Hold the paper upright and trickle the alcohol ink from over part (picture 1).
2. Do the same thing with multiple colours (picture 2).
3. Turn the paper (lower side up) and do the same thing with colours you like (picture 3).
4. Put the paper down and add some extender.
5. Put the baking paper (or similar) over the ink paper and smooth it with your hand (picture 4).
Here is another technique (I used these both at my card):
1. Use some extender on your synthetic paper (I used spray bottle).
2. Drop various colours of alcohol inks to paper (picture 1).
3. Take a straw and blow the inks from different sides (picture 2).
4. You can do these steps multiple times if you want. My final creation is shown on picture 3.
Then you need to colour the stamp. I used this beautiful CCC 128 It is Halloween digistamp and some pumpkins from CCC 125 Spooky Season and Members October Exclusive image. I coloured those with Promarkers, PromarkerBrush's and Copics.
Here is the colours I used (C= Copics, P= Promarkers):
Skin: Cinnamon, Tan, Putty, Satin, Almond (all P).
Hat & top: green - G99 (C), Forest green (P), Bright green (P), Lime green (P), YG03 (C), YG00 (C).
Hat, top, pumpkins: orange - Burnt orange (P), YR07 (C), YR04 (C), YR02 (C), YR000 (C).
Pants: BV29, BV08, BV17, BV13, BV02 (all C).
Hair & banner: BV08, BV17, BV13, BV02 (all C).
Bats: Black (P), C7 (C), Cool grey 3-5 (P).
When colouring is done, cut the images.
If you want you can use cutting dies to make a frame (or something else) for you card.
Then just mix these all parts together and create your own card 😃
And here again is the result where I ended up.
Wow, there was so much information. I hope you understood everything. English isn't my native language, so sometimes it's hard to find the right words. If you have any guestions just let me know! And I hope to see your creations too, please post them to Oddball facebook group so everyone can admire those!
Remember that with this code DTMER1 you can buy 2 digi stamps from Oddball Stamps and pay only one. The more the merrier!
And again HAVE A HAPPY (and little spooky) HALLOWEEN!
perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2020
maanantai 19. lokakuuta 2020
sunnuntai 18. lokakuuta 2020
perjantai 16. lokakuuta 2020
torstai 8. lokakuuta 2020
maanantai 5. lokakuuta 2020
torstai 1. lokakuuta 2020