Saturday, June 29, 2024

Bon Voyage

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I combined Bob the Dog in a Boat image and Coast Beach Sea background image with a text editor program, printed and coloured it with alcohol markers. I die cut the image and added a blue cardboard behind it.
 
The background paper is from Starfish & Sandcastles paper pack and I added a fish net die cut on one corner and added some blue Distress Ink around the paper before taping it to white cardboard. Then I taped the image on the background paper.
 
Lastly I added the sun, bees, butterfly and reed images that I stamped with Unfrogettable & Toadal Sweetheart stamp sets and coloured with alcohol markers.




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I like the scene you've created and the rustic background.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful peaceful scene,wish I was there,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful scene you have done and lovely card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. The fish net is the perfect finish to the card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. MeSi, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome card. I love that scene. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 03, 2024

    What a lovely summer scene. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute oceanside scene you've created on your card!!! Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels!!-- Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJuly 12, 2024

    Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJuly 12, 2024

    Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!