Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Getting ready for Halloween

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Sweet Treats".

Well, treats make me think of Halloween so I decided to go with that. I used A Tricky Treat image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I also added a glossy accent over the apple.

I created the background with Whimsy Stamps background stamp. I firstly used the stamp with waterproof Versafine inks (purple and orange), then added purple Distress Ink over the whole background. I pressed wet paper here and there to create the worn white areas and let the card base dry. Then I stamped some bats, the sentiment and taped the vampire boy with foam tape.



Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 6 TPS products.




Challenges entered:
Crafty calendar #July - Add a sentiment 1/3

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. A great Halloween card. Thanks for entering this week's CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the amazing background you've created, Merja and of course your colouring is incredible as always!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spooky Halloween card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Halloween card. I love the background. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper *Psst!!! I also have a Halloween challenge blog!! https://halloweencraftsallyearround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. MeSi, he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!