Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Thinking of you

Hi everyone!

I did a "crafty challenge calendar" for myself this year😊 So it's like an advent calendar - I have about 24 paper bags where I added some dies, stencils, embossing folders and stamps that I haven't used much or at all (new ones and ones I just have forgotten). I tried to mix the stuff so I really don't know what's in which bag. Then I just randomly take one of the bags when I have the time and try to create something with the stuff it includes. And no, I don't need to use all of them 😄

Here is the first card I made (you can find the contents of the bag 1 later on this post). I really got inspired by this beautiful Katherine stamp by Prima Marketing and even dug out my Derwent Inktense pencils that I haven't used for a long time either. The base of the card is stamped with a Carabelle Studio background stamp.

 
 
Contents of the bag 1:
-  Katherine stamp by Prima Marketing (used on this card)
- Another beautiful lady stamp (if you recognise the manufacturer, please let me know)
- Background stamp by Carabelle Studio (used on this card)
- Embossing folder by Creative Expressions
- Stencil by Carta Bella
- Dies by Brutus Monroe


 

Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous floral card, you random bag challenge to yourself sounds fun!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and The Four Seasons!
    Diane BB DT and FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, love those flowers, coloring is amazing, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, always my pleasure seeing your cards. Have a nice day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such wonderful coloring! Perfect stamped background and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Merja, and stunning colouring as always! I love the idea of a 'crafty challenge calendar!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the image and your pencil coloring is perfection. Also, I like your idea of a crafty advent calendar, great way to keep the mojo running. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card. I love the way you worked the flowers into the woman's hair. Very creative. Thanks so much for playing at The Four Seasons April Spring Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous image and gorgeous coloring - love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challeng

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!