Saturday, July 13, 2024

Cupcake birthday card

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

This time I wanted to do something different and came up with the idea of a cupcake accordion card. I used Waffle Cream Frosting Cupcake digi stamp and designed the card with a text editor program. I arranged the cupcakes near each other before printing and then cut the print with an electric cutting machine. I fold the cardboard between cupcakes with a little help of a bone folder and then coloured the cupcakes with alcohol markers. 
 
Lastly I added die cut letters saying "Happy bday!". This was a fun project!


 
 
You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

5 comments:

  1. WHAT a unique card I absolutely love it so creative and fun and also sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design! Your coloring is fantastic and thank you for the inspiration here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great card, not seen that style before and who doesn't love a cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT


    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!