Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Enjoying summer

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Anyhing goes".

I've been sick couple of weeks and didn't have much energy so I decided to use precoloured images and background. And something summer themed for our summer break challenge 😊
 
So, I designed the layout with a text editor program. I used the background from My Happy Summer Face set and added a Giselle image to enjoy the summer scene. I also decided to use the doggy image from My Happy Summer Face set. When I was happy with the result I printed the layout and added some colours with markers here and there before taping the layout on the pink cardboard. Lastly I stamped the summer text on the right down corner.
 



Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 6 TPS products.




Challenges entered:
Inspiration station #July - Inspiration pic inspired by summer and beach 1/8

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. You've combined your digis beautifully to make this lovely summer scene. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summer scene, love that little dog in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty summery card. Thank you fro sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better now MeSi. Your card is sweet, it's a great summer scene. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful combination of images to create this lovely summer scene, thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What a cfeerful card. I love the scene you are cerated. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project and amazing coloring. I hope you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!