Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Thank you

Hi everyone!

Sadly this is my last post as a DT member of Visible Image 😢
Sometimes it's just so annoying to live here in middle of the nowhere - postage is high and it takes ages to get anything here from abroad. It makes things difficult..

But that's enough of negativity. This short time has been so awesome and I'm grateful of that. 
 
So, as my last DT work I did Thank you card.
 
 


Firstly I did the background. I used Drizzle stencil and paste and when it was dry I added Distress Oxides (squeezed lemonade and mowed lawn) and water and let them dry. Finally I added Lindy's Gang blazing sun glitz spritz to create some shine.


 

Then I did the flowers. I added Lindy's Gang hibiscus rose spray and yodeling yellow color powder to watercolor card stocks. When they were dry I stamped two different sized inky flowers with Create It stamp set and VersaFine onyx black ink pad.



After that I cut the flowers, added Glossy Accents all over them and left them to dry.


 
 
Here's closeup from one of the flowers.
 
 
 
 
Then I stamped Thank you text using Go To Words stamp set and VersaFine ink (the background I did earlier to some other project with Distress Oxide picked raspberry) and die cut it. I also added some Glossy Accents drops on it.
 


After everything was surely dry I assembled the card. 
 
I taped the background part on black card stock and again on other card stock (where I added some yellow and green ink). Thank you text came in the middle of the card and flowers on two opposite corners. I also added some dots on the center of the flowers with pastel green and pastel pink Pearl Maker.




And here's some more closeups.






Challenges entered:
Inspiration station #8 - Photo inspiration Saying thank you is kindness
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 
 


27 comments:

  1. Fabulous textured background-love the colours and the flowers look brilliant with the glossy accents.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card with the wonderful DIY background and gorgeous flowers. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet and colourful creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Design paper' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the flowers on this and that vibrant background. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station, Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created the flowers on this and that vibrant background. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station, Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created the flowers on this and that vibrant background. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station, Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of many products -- great use of the stencil too. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card and I love the textured background. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! So many cool technique you used too. Both flowers and background looks so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ. I´m sorry that I´m running a little late with my comment. Hope to see you back with us for next challenge! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers. Thank you for entering the Get Creative Challenge blog. Angela (Get Creative Challenge DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work here.
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Thanks for linking up with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!