Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Live & bloom

 Hi everyone!


Here's my new card using new awesome Where Flowers Bloom stamp set by Visible Image.


 

Firstly I made the background. 

I sprayed water to watercolour paper and then added some Lindy's Gang Magical Tibetan Poppy Teal colour powder with brush. When it was dry, I stamped the biggest flower from stamp set using Wilted violet and Picked raspberry Distress Oxides and then sprayed some water to spread the colour. 

 

 

After the drying I stamped the biggest flower over the Distress Oxides using Hero Arts Ombré ink pads (Light Purple to Grape Purple and Pink to Red). 

And then I heat embossed the Live text to the center of the flower using silver embossing powder.

 


Then I randomly stamped all over the card using other elements from the stamp set with Evergreen bough Distress Ink & Hero Art Ombrés (the ones I used before + Serengeti sunset).



And lastly I added some glossy accents over some circles.



I love how the flower looks like it's velvet and elevated 💜



Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, I like the background what a fun time, awesome job, thanks again for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique and BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful background! Love the color combination. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous, colourful floral card. Apologies for my late comment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!