Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sunflower dreams and hugs

 Hello again today!

Second crafty goodbyes this week, this will be my last post as a Digi Doodle Studios DT member - at least for now, but who knows what the future brings 😀

Anyways, it's been unusual sunny and hot weather here in Finland, so I went with summery feelings with this card. 
 
I used Sunflower Dreams digi and coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen. The sky I did with Distress Ink and stencil. I also added yellow glitter glue to the center of the flowers.

I wanted to keep this simple so I just die cut the image and frame for it and then added hugs die cuts (there's black under the yellow one to create dimension and shadow).

 

 
 
 
Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

28 comments:

  1. She looks like she is loving some summer weather. I like the sunflowers around her. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real cutie and I love how you've coloured her in.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and this brings back memories of my childhood. I had fields of dandelions! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Signs of Summer’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 02, 2021

    Stunning card! Your coloring is fabolous!

    Thanks for joining our challenge Penny's Crafty paper challenge
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright and summery colours. I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright card, fantastic colouring again.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colouring and beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again and I still love this creation! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous fun card and so colourful. Such an adorable image. Thanks for adding to our gallery at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable image, its a beautiful card, thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this image and your coloring is superb! Such a cute card,Thanks for entering your fab design in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!