Saturday, June 19, 2021

Cheers

Hi everyone!

Have you already checked out new Polkadoodles collection Cheers and Beers? I just love it, there's so many different kind of stamps you can work with and also couple paper packs.

This is my first card using the collection products. I used Cheers and Beers stamp set and coloured the image with alcohol markers. Then I cut it with Posydoodles Squares die.
 
Papers are from Cheers and Beers paper pack. 
 



Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. That's a great image, and I love the background paper, awesome card for a guy! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun and Stinkin' Inkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, I love your image and beer. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Great background paper to go with the image. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Mesi - glad you're enjoying our challenges at PFM! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome masculine card but with such bright and summery colours. The image is fab and your colouring is perfect. Thanks yet again for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!