Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Pride skull

Hi everyone!
 
This time I wanted to do something with strong and bright colours. And I mean really bright 😃 
 
I also wanted to honor the Pride month so I went with 6 colour version of rainbow flag.
 



So, firstly I coloured the cardboard with Copics (R29, YR07, Y06, B05) and Promarker Brushs (bright green, plum) and after that I used Skull Shadow stencil and black gesso.


 

Then I cut the extra cardboard away and stamped the text using Brighten The World stamp set and VersaFine Clair (monarch).

 


After that I added red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet cardboard under that bright skull so that it looks a little like colourful book.




I also added black cardboard behind everything and heat embossed the text from Voices In Your Head stamp set with white embossing powder.


 
 
We need all the colours in the world - be yourself, you are incredible!

8 comments:

  1. fabulous make Mesi - so different but a great take on our summer colours challenge! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bold and bright creation with an empowering sentiment, MeSi!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and useful creation Merja. I love the rainbow colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mesi, this is wonderful! It's eyecatching and so darn bold! I'm very impressed. Thanks so much for joining our Layer It Up Challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love this colourful design, perfect for pride month

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation celebrating Pride. I like how you placed the colored cardstock to create a "book". The bright rainbow colors really catch the eye. Great way to use a stencil. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!