Friday, June 4, 2021

Father's Day

Hi everyone!

It's time for new Polkadoodles craft challenge, come and join us!

At my DT card I used Cool Dude digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. I also added some beard that he doesn't look too young ☺️

Background paper is from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles 5 paper set and "sentiment" from Superhero stamp/paper set.
 


 
You can enter our newest challenge here.


 

Challenges entered:
As you like it - Cas or fully fancy and why 1/3 - I prefer more cas style, because I use time to colour the image and I want it to be the main point in my card (and truthfully I dont know how to do plentiful card 😃)
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 

 

22 comments:

  1. It's a great colourful card, the background is wonderful and perfect for your cool dude. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana kortti pojalle. Kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and colourful creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring, I love the little beard. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the beard!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. I love the image and your coloring. the background is gorgeous also. Always love seeing your creations. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colourful background. Thank you for sharing with us in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the CCC Digi Creations.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!