Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hoot hoot hooray!

Hello!

It's time for new The Paper Shelter challenge and theme this time is 'Birthday Card'.

I decided to use new adorable Hush, let her sleep image and coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I was little worried about my colouring but I think I got nice texture there - maybe not so cute, but more realistic 😃
 
I wanted to keep the card otherwise pretty simple but played with shapes. Texts are from stamp set that came with some crafting magazine ages ago.

 

Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.

 

 
 
Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

28 comments:

  1. I think the card is perfect. One I would like to receive.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, like these owls...awesome, thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Mesi - I like your tree backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. I really like the shape of your topper.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sentiment that goes so well with the main image. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! So glad you have shared this with us at Colour Crazy. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, I love the owl image and perfect sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab paper choice, colour palette and great layout for those cute owls, MeSi...
    Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Cute' challenge at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card Merja. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the colouring is fabulous, perfect for owls. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, see you again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card thanks for sharing at PFP fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card! I love your pun and you match your wonderful coloured owl with a great pattern paper. Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!