Saturday, September 28, 2024

XOXO birthday card

Hello!
 
This time I share a card I made for my 'crafty challenge calendar'. You can find more info about the challenge from my earlier post here.

I made this card for my hubby who had his birthday this month. Firstly I stamped the mouth with a Visible Image stamp and added glossy accents all over the lips part. When the lips were dry I stenciled the background with Distress Ink and Carabelle Studio stencil and stamped XO's here and there. Then I just taped my creation over a black card base.

XOXO





Contents of the bag 6:
- Dare to be Different stamp set by Visible Image (used on this card)
- Vintage Wallpaper #10 by Carabelle Studio (used on this card)
 - Stencil (don't remember the manufacturer)
- Embossing folder by Sizzix
- Halloween die (part of Mixed Media Halloween #2 set) by Sizzix




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for joining the September theme at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!