Saturday, September 14, 2024

Halloween witch

Hello!

Here's another card I made with the stuff from my Craft Calendar bag 1. You can find more info about my crafty challenge from my earlier post here.

I think this beautiful lady goes well with Halloween themed card so I chose to use it with the bat stencil.
 



I coloured the Lady and the bottles with Derwent Inktense pencils. The background I've made earlier (with sprays) and just added the bats with stencil and black gesso. I also added some glitter spray that unfortunately doesn't show in the picture. The bottles and the poem are stamped with PaperArtsy stamps.




Contents of the bag 1:
-  Katherine stamp by Prima Marketing
- Another beautiful lady stamp (used on this card) (if you recognise the manufacturer, please let me know)
- Background stamp by Carabelle Studio
- Embossing folder by Creative Expressions
- Stencil by Carta Bella (used on this card)
- Dies by Brutus Monroe


 
 
Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

4 comments:

  1. A great entry into the current challenge. Your lady is lovely and the background just spooky enough for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous and creative Halloween card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Two Old bats!!
    Diane FS, TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Four Seasons}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wickedly gorgeous, Merja! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!