Saturday, September 7, 2024

Trick or treat decoration

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
 This time I created these cute Halloween decorations (or they can also be used as a gift tag). I printed the center pieces from Halloween Trick or Treat Word Art and cut them with Posydoodles Circles die

I also printed a couple papers from Halloween Trick or Treat papers bundle 1 and used the rosette technique on them. The center pieces are glued with a hot glue so that they really stay in place. Lastly I added satin ribbons so you can hang them where you want. 
 
These were fun and quite easy to do when you got familiar with the technique 😊




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. Some of us on the CD Sunday DT love Halloween so I'm sure they'll like these as much as I do. I belong to a monthly swap and October is always Halloween - I think I'll be pinching your idea LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fun and look fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Thanks for a fun submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun and look great, unlike Pamela I am not a fan of Halloween
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative ad so cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Two Old Bats!
    Diane FS, TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Four Seasons}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some more lovely projects MeSi. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fun. I am one of those mentioned by Pamela who loves Halloween. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT


    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute, fabulous makes! I don't do 'scary' so these are the sort of Halloween creations I enjoy seeing!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!