Saturday, September 21, 2024

Christmas tea card/gift

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I got an idea of a Christmas tea cup card/gift combination. 
 
I used the background paper, cute penguin and sentiment from Winnie White Christmas big kahuna and a cup from Cactus Cup (I just cut the cactus part away). I coloured the cup with Distress Inks and a metallic gold brush pen. The penguin is precoloured but I added a little more colour to it with alcohol markers. The sentiment part is also coloured with Distress Inks and then taped over a tea bag. 
 
After everything was coloured I taped the cup to the background so that the tea bag fits there perfectly and comes out when you pull the tea bag string upwards. Great card/little gift for a tea lover 😊
 
 
 


You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Tictactoe #256 1/3 layers - free (the tea bag is free sample) - border
 Crafty gals #259 1/3
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea a wee gift in the cup. I'm sure it will warm someone's day. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!