Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy Ghosts

 Hello!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "3 of something".

I decided to use this fun Ghostly Giggles Gang image.

I used Carabelle Studio stencil to create the background. Firstly I coloured the outside parts of the ghosts and then I added some lighter colours to the ghosts to make them look transparent. The sky and the grass are coloured with Distress Inks and the black/grey parts (castle etc.) with Copics.

Lastly I stamped Happy Halloween sentiment with a PaperArtsy stamp.



 
Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 6 TPS products.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card!
    You did a great job on the ghosts!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you can see through the ghosts! Brilliant!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job creating a landscape theme for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!