Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Zodiac - Taurus

Hi everyone!

There's a new release on Polkadoodles shop - Zodiac Horoscope digi collection - and it's super cute! Perfect for birthday cards and so much more!

Here's one of my cards. I used Taurus image and coloured it with alcohol markers. 

Background papers are from Zodiac Signs papers and Zodiac Co-ordinates papers packs. I added images from Zodiac Horoscope Star Signs and Charts pack over the patterned paper before printing it. 
 
I taped the paper with taurus texts with foam tape so the up and down pieces of the card are little higher than the center part.




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

14 comments:

  1. What a cute image! There is something so fun and cute about this little Taurus bull. Love the idea that Polkadoodles has a zodiac collection. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Let's Craft and Create this month. Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE, made me smile right away! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and your coloring is fantastic as always. I'm loving all the Zodiac characters. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layered card. The image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice this!! Thanks for linking up with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What super fun Mesi! I love this cute donkey!! This card is sure to bring a big smile!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!