Friday, July 15, 2022

Dreamy dragon baby

Hi crafters!

This time I share my dreamy dragon card with you. 


 
I LOVE dragons so I just had to use this Dragon Friends Stamps set. I colored the dragon and sweets with alcohol markers.




I also added some Glossy accents over the ice cream topping and gold glitter over the cupcake sprinkles.

 
 
 
 Beautiful and dreamy background papers are from Magical Delight Slimline Digital Papers set. I played with different colors and shapes.
 
Sentiment is from Must Have Sentiments set and I think that 'Happiness' summarise this cards feeling 😊
 
 
 

Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 


22 comments:

  1. OH! This is so adorable and cute, gorgeous colouring MeSi
    .Thank you for your lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card on a challengeblog and I had to come by to say : what a cutie is this. Love the digi wich you colored awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Thanks for a delightful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of July 10 - 15, 2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. The little dragon is delightful and very happy with all the treats. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - the sweet little dragon is just too cute and love the background you have created as if the dragon is dreaming of all the sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you've joined us this fortnight at Penny's Challenges. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back soon for another amazing challenge. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. My dreams for sure. I lover your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - love that little guy. Great background too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodles Studio Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super cute card. Thankyou for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!