Thursday, July 28, 2022

Zodiac - Scorpio

Hello!

This time I will show you this Scorpio card I made using the new Polkadoodles Zodiac Horoscope digi collection.

I used Scorpio image and coloured it with alcohol markers.
 
I did the background using grey Distress Ink and Distressed Trellis stencil. Then I taped black cardboard under it.

Scorpio text is from Zodiac Signs and Months pack, I just printed it quite large, added black cardboard under it and taped it with foam tape on the card base I created. The image is also taped with foam tape.




Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

8 comments:

  1. Great coloring and adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg her hair is to die for! Fantastic colouring.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I am a Scorpio and I would delight in getting a card like that! Thanks for sharing this with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!