Friday, July 8, 2022

Pastel fairy hugs

Hi everyone!
 
If you follow me (or TLC Designs) on Facebook or Instagram you might have seen that I'm part of TLC Designs design team for the next six months. I'm super thrilled, Tammy's stamps are just super cute!

And here is my first card 😊
 
I used super cute Foraging Fairies Digital Stamps. I arranged the table, berry bowl and the fairy with the text editor program before printing it. Then I coloured the image with alcohol markers and fussy cut it.


 
 
I saw the snow image in Snow Family Fun Tree Digital Stamps set and had an idea to use them as clouds. So again I used the text editor program to add the snow over a few different patterned papers from Magical Delight Slimline Digital Papers set and then print them out and cut them. I arranged the clouds over the black cardboard and then taped it to the card base. I also cut the upper part of the card base to follow the upper cloud line.
 
I was thinking that I still need something more so I decided to add some cutie squirrels from Snow Buddies Digital Stamps set. I coloured them also with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Hugs text is from Ben Bot Digital Stamps set. 
 
Every image is taped with foam tape (different thicknesses) to create some dimension to the card.
 


Challenges entered:
Give a crafter a cookie #170 - Inspiration pic Cookies frosting made me think clouds


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

26 comments:

  1. Love the colours you've used and the image is so cute.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cute image and beautiful colouring, the colours go so well together
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image made me smile and I love the colours you have chosen to use. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute little fairy! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining with us over at Love to Scrap this month. hope to see you in further challenges Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the design team spot. Your card is absolutely adorable.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJuly 18, 2022

    Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy
    Groetjes Josje dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. I love all of the patterned papers you have included and the super cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month and look forward to seeing your patterned paper creations in the future.
    Anna, CHPP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya great card thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers see you next time hugs sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!