Saturday, May 22, 2021

You quack me up

Hi everyone!

Here's my card using Polkadoodles Sunshine Friends collection. 
 
I did duckling tower using Hello Sunshine stamp set and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background paper is from Splashing Around paper pack. Because the paper size is 6x6 inch and therefore little too small for my slimline card, I added a ribbon to cover the seam of the papers. Maybe I could've also use other pattern to the lower part of the card but I love it this way ☺️




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love those ducks. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge. Your card would also be perfect for the new challenge at Allsorts challenge 12th birthday - you could win a prize too! http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun creation with the Ducks, lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque and as Lynn said, would fit in perfectly at Allsorts as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute ducklings you've lined them up really well. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to you for stamping all those ducks in a (vertical) row! lol No shame in the old ribbon trick, we all do it! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!