Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Imperfect, quirky, beautiful

Hi!

Here's my new card with Visible Image stamps.

This time I used Mr Bone Jangles and Voices In Your Head stamp sets. The background I did with sprays and distressed the outlines (and also added some black Distress Ink). I didn't want to use black with the skull so I went with dark purple. 

I have to admit that this background was meant to go to another card, but then this skull idea came and I had to execute it. But that's crafting life 😃






Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Love your mixed media background! Your picked a great colour combo. I believe you are right about the skull belonging right there. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card
    We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your stunning project with us over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!