Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Free your imagination

Hi!

Here's my newest creation with Visible Image ☺️

Firstly I stamped the book from Free Your Imagination stamp set and heat embossed it. Then I used few different colours of sprays to background and let it dry. After that I made a few layers with clear, black & coloured gesso and Collision stencil. 
 
When I was happy with the background I covered it with clear gesso. When it was dry I heat embossed the unicorn from Believe In Unicorns stamp set and text from Free Your Imagination set. I also draw the white line surrounding the book so it stands up a little better from the background.

My original idea was a "slight" different but when I start to create things just go with the flow. But maybe I try it later then 😀
 









Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. A great image and background. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Allsorts..

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking use of colour and super Unicorn image, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, what a great combination of images. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is fabulous!! Love the background, and highlighting around the book with white was a perfect idea! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very dramatic card, fabulous background. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card. A great use of techniques and a lovely unicorn stamp.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, the Unicorn looks dynamic embossed in white.
    Many thanks for sharing with us @ Creative Artiste.
    Best wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!