Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Just be happy

Happy Tuesday!

with this happy and colourful card ☺️
 
I used Fibres stencil and Distress Inks to create the background. I decided to use the colours/shades that I haven't used very much before. I also sprayed some water over the background to create some more texture (not much, but some).
 
With the help of scrap papers I left the blank white space to the background, where I stamped Just be happy -text from Tomorrow Doesn't Exist stamp set.








Challenges entered:
Always func #212 - Combine old and new products new stencil and stamp/old inks 1/3
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 

 

14 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card thank you for joining in with My Time to Craft challenge - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful colours and design you have created for your background, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Mesi! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colourful card that does say 'Be Happy'
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful positive card - thank you for joining the My Time to Craft Challenge - JudithCE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!