Friday, May 28, 2021

Darlings

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's my new Oddball card. I got some inspiration thinking that these flowers are just like me and my hubby - and I'm that zombie one 😀 We are quite different but still love each other 💕
 
So I used Members Exclusive May 21 Creepy vs Cute (you have still couple days to get it before it's gone), big heart from CCC 134 Jones in the Box and speech bubbles from CCC 149 Haunted Picnic. I coloured the images with alcohol markers and also used some white gel pen. Then just cutting and layering.



With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting!




Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

20 comments:

  1. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Stay safe and well.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT



    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card. I love the contrast between the two flowers. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! I LOVE your Zombie flower! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love me a Zombie!!! Super cute. Thanks so much for sharing yet another wonderful card with us at the HLS die challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A darling and fun card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Your flowers are adorable! Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Creative Creases Challenge for fun fold cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!