Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Flower pot

Hi everyone!

Here's a flower pot I made to our bathroom ☺️




Firstly I coloured the white pot using few different acrylic paint - normal blue, metallic blue and glittery blue - and I just love how vibrant and vivid it looks!

Next I did the seaweeds with Dare To Swim stamp set and few different embossing powders and added some darker green Sharpie over the light green (because somehow it looks too pale for me).
 

 

I stamped the waves (from Mythical Mermaid stamp set) to the upper part of the pot and some dolphins and fishes. I coloured the dolphins with black metallic water colour and also added some metallic white to the waves.

 

 

Lastly I added some texture paste to the lower part of the pot (as a bottom of the sea) and added some golden acrylic paint over it. And then I just coated everything with varnish.


 

Here's a short video where you can see better how the pot looks and shines ☺️




I learned a lot from this project and there's some things I could've done a little better/different way. But overall I'm happy with the result.  





Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the design on your pot. Very nice. Thank you for join us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again wearing a different hat. Love designed pots. Thank you for join us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, wow. I love this idea! It turned out great! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab way to upcycle a plain pot! Well done!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I would really love to see such a pot in my home :D

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW MeSi, what wonderful project and finish, I love your pot. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!