Friday, June 7, 2024

Trust Your Creative Madness

Happy friday!

This time I share a card I made for my 'crafty challenge calendar'. You can find more info about the challenge from my earlier post here.

I got inspired by the Supernova stencil by Visible Image. Firstly I used the stencil with Distress Inks and stamped the sentiment and "bubbles" with Stay Weird stamp set (also by Visible image). After that I added a second layer over the stenciled area with light paste (I love how the colours shines through the paste). I stamped the framed texts with Brighten the World stamp set (by Visible image), cut them and taped them on the card.

You Have to Trust Your Own Creative Madness!



Contents of the bag 2:
- Supernova stencil by Visible Image (used on this card)
- All That stamp set by Kenny K
- Une Grimace stamp set by Carabelle Studio
- Fairy die (don't remember the manufacturer)
- Embossing folder by Nellie's




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. What a fun and lovely card, great colour mix too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,love the colour combination and all the techniques you used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art page. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very effective combination of stencil and stamp work, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so creative and awesome, what a great stencil!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use that fun stencil. Love the colours and the roundness! Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stencil and a great card!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your layered look. And those colours! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool stencil-I like that you made a circle card too! Thanks for joining us at The Mix It Up Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!