Wednesday, June 26, 2024

You are incredible

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Let's get physical".

I used this beautiful Ribbon Dance image and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background I made with stencil and Distress inks. 
 
Sentiment is stamped and I also heat embossed the word 'incredible'. Lastly I taped the image with foam tape to create some dimension and added a few star sequins here and there.


 
Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 6 TPS products.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image,love the fabulous stencilled background you created.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image and background in a gorgeous colour combo,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful MeSi. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, MeSi. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful - both card and message! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag, great background and sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stencilled background works perfectly with the image. And I like the summery colours you've used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!