Saturday, June 1, 2024

Sea scene card with dolphins

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

This time I made this fun dolphin card. I used the Dolphins image, coloured the dolphins with alcohol markers and then cut them.

For the card base I used papers from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles 7, 4 and 5 digi paper packs. I die cut two holes of different sizes to the papers and layered them with foam tape to create more dimension.

Next I added the sentiment from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes set and taped the dolphins on the scene with foam tape. Lastly I added a few sequins here and there.





You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Great card and beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image and a fabulous layout,a wonderful card ,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MeSi, a beautiful card and love the shadow box look you created using the different die cut layers. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, beautiful image and coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - I love the scene you've created.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great underwater scene. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!