Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Fairy birthday card

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Fantasy/Fairytale". 
 
I used Enchanting Fairy Portrait and coloured it with alcohol markers. I found the leaf background I've done earlier from my stash and I think it fits perfectly for this card. So I went with a simple layout, because the image is so beautiful and I also love the background and didn't want to cover it. The sentiment says 'Have a magical day' in Finnish.
 


Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. A sweet image and lovely stamped leaf background, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fairy and lovely leaves in background. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and beautifully coloured. Your frame is just perfect too.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty she is, pretty as a picture in that scalloped frame. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niin suloinen juhlakortti!
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible colouring as always, Merja!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations for our ‘Feminine’ Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card MeSi. I like the clean look showcasing the image and background.
    Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!