Sunday, December 11, 2022

Merry Christmas shaker card

Happy Sunday!

Here's cute Christmas shaker card with Theo Penguin 😊

I used the Sweet Candy Stick image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I also used a pink and turquoise pearl pen on the candy stick to make it look more like real candy.

The papers are from Theo Penguin Paper Bundle 3 and the text is from Theo Penguin Greetings Bundle.
 
 


Challenges entered:
Inspirationstation #43 - Inspiration pic makes me think of christmas and sweet gifts
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaker card and cute penguin.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what a "sweet" card. The image is adorable. I just love this shaker card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card with that little penguin! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My, this little Penguin is precious! Thanks for playing along with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penguin is super cute. Great job with the alcohol markers to add color and shading. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!