Friday, December 2, 2022

Gift boxes

Hello crafters!

It's December already, OMG where the time goes?!



Because Christmas is getting closer and closer I decided to do some gift boxes. I printed a few beautiful patterned papers from Peppermint Slimline Digital Paper Pack on thick A4 paper and started folding them with the help of a bone folder. 

I think I should have checked out some instructions, but I like to take the harder way, and went with my own idea... Well, now I have couple extra gift box bases - just need to do more lids someday 😀

 



When I got the box folded I added a gift tag made with Loving Petals Square Die and Must Haves Sentiment Stamp Set. I added some bakers twine and tied it around the gift box.

I just love these patterned papers, they are so beautiful and works great on these gift boxes 💚




Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

24 comments:

  1. Lovely gift boxes, MeSi! Thank you for sharing your charming gift boxes with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gift boxes are really lovely! Thanks for sharing them with us at Love to Craft challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift boxes MeSi. Those are some beautiful papers that you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift boxes. Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift boxes. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ran across your beautiful boxes! They would be perfect at The Paper à la Mode Challenge where we love everything except cards! Our theme this month is Snow, so your project fits right in! If you'd like to join the fun, our link is: https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. prachtige creatie, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty boxes. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Happy Holidays and the best in 2023. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gift boxes look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!