Thursday, December 22, 2022

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas

Hi!

Only a few days to Christmas, OMG! I think this cards sentiment might be true in many houses at the moment 😊

I used Christmas Cutie and Hat and Scarf images and coloured them with alcohol markers. 

The background paper is from Gingerbread Holly Papers 1 set and I added some red pearls (made with a pearl maker pen) as holly berries.

The sentiment is from Gingerbread Holly Greetings set.

 


Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet!!! I love this fun fold! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MeSi, a stunning fancy fold Christmas card, love the cute gingerbread men, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fold, adorable gingerbread men and gorgeous papers. thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fold, love my gingerbread people. Sweetly done. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love your card fold too.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at I love pro makers your design is simply stunning hugs sharon DT www.Facebook.com/group/colouringfriendsunited

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!