Friday, December 23, 2022

Hello toucan

Hi crafters!

Something cheery and springful 😊


 
 
I used the toucan image from Hawaiian Holiday Digital Stamp Set and coloured it with alcohol markers.
 
 
 
 
 
I cut orange cardboard and patterned paper from Sun Shiny Days Slimline Digital Paper Pack with Zinnia Slimline Die and added them to the lower part of the card. I also cut some flowers with Happy Dragonfly Circle Die and glued them and the toucan on the card.
 
Lastly I inked the hello text with Clearly Classic Stencil and Distress Inks.
 
 
 

Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

4 comments:

  1. Such a colourful, fun greetings card, Mesi.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your cards, you are so talented and creative. Thanks for sharing with us on Critter Crazy! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully this has all come together! Such a happy, fun card!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and a fun card. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!