Saturday, December 3, 2022

Let's celebrate

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I went with a super simple style with my DT card. I stamped some gift packages here and there using Curly Christmas Stamp Set. Then I added a sentiment from Birthday Celebrations Stamp Set and some acrylic diamonds. 
 
Really simple card, but I like it 😊


 
 
You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

11 comments:

  1. Cute package background paper. Thank you for sharing your pastel CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the simplicity. Thank you for joining us at the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Renske, Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Who doesn’t like lots of presents? Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeSi: It's always a great idea to have a few well designed yet easy to make cards on hand. Your card is such a versatile one--birthday, promotion, graduation, etc. Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project MeSi. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Merry Christmas from the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!