Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Simple get well card

Happy Wednesday!

Here's another card using new Get Well Soon stamp set 😊

Quite simple - I just stamped the images here and there on white cardboard and coloured them with alcohol markers. Then I taped the cardboard on the kraft card base.
 
I stamped the get well text on another cardboard, cut it and lined the edges brown before taping it with foam tape.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. A fab CAS design and lovely get well card, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch, perfect for a get well card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super CAS creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely crafted! This card would definitely make me feel better! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    AAA Birthday DT
    Mix it UP DT
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Peace on Earth DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!