Monday, August 15, 2022

Friends are snow much fun

Hi everyone!

TLC Designs is having an Instagram hop, where you can win a $20 gift card to TLC Designs shop. How cool is that! Check out the instruction on my account or TLC Designs account 😊

For the hop we are mixing products from the newest July release with the older ones. I decided to mix Chilly Fun Stamp Set with the Forest Pals Digital Stamp Set.



 
I coloured these cutie animals with alcohol markers and white gel pen.





 
The background paper is from Snowy Skies Slimline Digital Paper Pack and I cut it and a bigger light violet card board with Daisy Frame Die. The lower white snow part is also cut with the same die and I added some snow effect on the border of white card board and patterned paper.
 
Text is from Chilly Fun Digital Sentiments, I cut it with Loving Petals Square Die and added some snow effect.

 
 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The wintery scene you have created is absolutely gorgeous and I love the cute images. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy with this great card. Love it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Such a fun and happy winter scene you've created with the animals all gathered together. Beautiful coloring and design. Love the background die cut. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's August, "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful creation! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much work to make this pretty little scene.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must have taken you ages! The animals are so cute and you've coloured them beautifully. I love the scene you've created with them.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card so much with the adorable animals and the background. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!