Friday, August 12, 2022

Fairy dance interactive card

Hello crafters!

This time I share with you my interactive fairy dance card.

I started this card by making the card base. I wanted to use this beautiful flower paper from Something Bloomed Slimline Digital Paper Pack. I cut it and the light purple card board with See You In The Center Interactive Die, and also cut the parts to create the interactive card.



Then I colored these cute fairies from Tiptoe Fairy Dance Stamps set with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I used mainly the same color scheme that was on the flower paper.

I cut the images and text, taped them on the card base and then added some acrylic diamonds.


 

Here is also a short video so you can see the movement. I love how this card turned out 💜



 
Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 


26 comments:

  1. Wow, so cute, the interactive element is done perfectly! Wonderful coloring too, as always! Thanks for playing along with us at Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVED the little video. What an adorable project! Thank you so much for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased to see that like me you have Fairies in your garden, a very pretty creation, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably cute card and so fun they 'dance'!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete

  5. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for linking up with us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely amazing! Love the images and your colouring is fab. Great choice of paper and I love the card shape too. A beautiful sentiment and the movement is just amazing! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shape and fabulous design.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youre card is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card MeSi. The shaped card is awesome and the movement of the images is fantastic. Such super cute images and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, it's such a cut image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!