Friday, August 26, 2022

Fun glittery card

Hi everyone!

This time I made something glittery and fun with TLC Designs products 😃




I printed the tiki totem from Hula Hello Digital Stamp Set and sun glasses from Hawaiian Holiday Digital Stamp Set and then coloured them with alcohol markers. I also added diamond glitter glue on the sun glasses.


 

Then I added the smile text on to the card base with Clearly Classic Stencil and Distress Inks (colours: blueprint sketch, lucky clover, candied apple, mustard seed and carved pumpkin). I also added some transparent glitter paste and let it dry.


 

After that I used the same Clearly Classic Stencil on thicker cardboard, but this time the pattern part. I applied the Distress Inks and glitter paste to create a beautiful glittery pattern.

When it was dry I cut it with Star Spangled Confetti Die, the big star and a few smaller ones. I also cut the big star half.



I glued the star halves on both sides of the card base and then foam taped the totem to the center. Lastly I added the smaller stars to the background and sunglasses on the totem.

And here's the result. Fun and glittery tiki totem ready to party 😃


 

Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love all of the glitter and bright colors. Lots of great technique and media also with the inks and stencil. Thanks for sharing at A Place To Start's August, "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the fun design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun and colourful creation, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and card design! I love glitter and it may be messy at times, I still love it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful, fun card and you've used some great technqiues. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great fun, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun and colourful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this time.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun Mesi! Puts me in the mood for a hula dance and an umbrella drink! Thank you for sharing your Tiki totem with us at JAn's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool and funny card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!