Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Pink/black witch

Hi!
 
Here again with my Halloween creations 😊
 
This time I share with you this pink and black witch card. I wanted to use something not so usual Halloween colour, so I went with pink.
 
The image is Witch Broomstick and I coloured her with alcohol markers. 
 
Pink paper is from Halloween Trick or Treat Papers pack. Black card board parts are residue from die cutting, so I'm happy that I found some use for those 😊

Then I added some black ribbon (or what would you call that, I don't know) and a text from Halloween Trick or Treat Greetings
 



Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. Unique and pretty Halloween card! That 'ribbon' is really stunning and perfect for your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! The webbing ribbon really finishes it off to perfection. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween card! Hocus Pocus is so popular. The non traditional pink looks awesome. Great coloring too. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's August, Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique color combination but FUN Hocus Pocus card, MeSi! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your oink Witch is such fun, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that oink make me laugh =) (I know you meant pink). Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete
  6. Oh what a cute witch and fabulous card! I miss seeing your projects over at Crafting Happiness Challenges. We are now weekly with 2 options: 1) Card with a theme each week or you can choose 2) Not a card - there is no theme for non-card projects - it's anything goes. Hope to see you come back and play! This week the card theme is flowers. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

  7. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!