Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Sepia Gnomie

Hi!

It's gnomie day again 😊

I wanted to do something with sepia colours. I used Daisy Heart Gnome and coloured her with alcohol markers. I wanted the gnome to be more like those background paper colours but unfortunately I didn't have quite right markers (or they were waiting for refill), so the gnome is more bronze coloured.. Maybe I should've added some grey in there... Well, anyways..

The papers are from Winnie Wonderland Ephemera bundle. I added some Distress Ink to the edges of the card base, some jute cord and bow and a few golden heart stickers I found in my stash. 

I usually don't do anything sepia or vintage style and I really noticed that when I was doing this card.. It felt that I couldn't find anything I could use in this 😃




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the sepia tones and distress inking you've done. Thank you so much for taking part in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting Monochromatic creation MeSi! Thank you for sharing your Gnome card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I always enjoy seeing other's talents. Hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge each month. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored this in Sepia so masterfully! Your end result is quite beautiful! Thanks for entering in Jans Digital images challenge for March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome look of this card - Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Patties Creations - Vic, DT. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and design thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochrome look of this one Mesi!

    Thank you again for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, and colours and shading, thanks for joining us at colour crazy craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design - love the sepia tones!

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!