Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Poppies

Hello crafters!

This time I made a card using an image from Blooms 6 Poppy Flower bundle.

I designed the layout with a text editor. The background is from Just Lovely Honeypie paper pack, I added the flowers over it and also a text from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiments pack.

After printing, I die cut the image and coloured the flowers with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I wanted to add some more contrast so I added a black cardboard. Then I did the dashed lines to cardboard and the text with a gel pen. I also added a couple half pearls to cover the stains I noticed 😃



 
Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

 

24 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our 'In The Garden' themed challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the poppies are so pretty. Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Poppies, I am so looking forward to Summer when they start blooming, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping and Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and of course Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Upea kukkakortti,
    kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty with the virbant colors. Coloring is superb.  Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create ,DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream, My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Passion for Markers...hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card and flowers. thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. MeSi another beautiful creation. Your painting of the poppies is brilliant. Thanks for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love how this image "pops!" with the red and black/ white combo, Just lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge this challenge, Vic - DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!