Monday, March 28, 2022

Pastel Easter

Hi!

Easter is getting closer, have you already done your Easter cards? I must admit that I don't do them too much... But here is one pastelly one :)

First of all I designed the layout with a text editor. I used the background paper from Pretty Spring Papers pack, text from Easter Greetings, Quotes And Sentiments pack, images Bunny Rabbit With Easter Egg and Cute Easter Egg Basket and the percoloured butterfly from Garden, Flower, Leaves, Butterfly set.

When I was happy with the layout, I printed it and then coloured the images (bunny and baskets with stuff). Then I added some purple Distress Ink to the edges and taped it to the card base.




Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

    Best Wishes Lisa xx

    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mesi! Thanks for playing along with my 'Anything Spring' Challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Mesi. The image is so pretty and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this sweet card in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very sweet! Thanks for joining us over at PFM last week. As I am running late with my commenting we now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like coming here and seeing your cards, so pretty, and makes me smile, Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting! Have a good day!
    Cheers, Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    What a fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous bunny (and basket!!) for our "B" challenge at The Cutie Pies. Thank you for joining in. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!