Friday, March 18, 2022

Livin la vida mocha

Hello!

Want some coffee? With glitter? Well, here you are😊

On this card I used Mocha Coffee Cup image. I used a text editor to add the paper/texture from Tropical Sorbet bundle on the cup and printed it. Then I added some glitter paste over the pink parts of the cup and let it dry.

Then I added some pink glitter paste on the white card board with Starry Nights stencil. When it was dry I added the coffee cup with foam tape. I also added some black and pink cardboard behind it before taping it to the card base.

The sentiment is from Coffee, Tea and Cake Greetings set.




Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's got great interest especially with that glitter paste. Great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical MeSi! Thank you for sharing your scrumptious cup of coffee with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you at our next month's challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to glitter! Always yes to coffee!! Amazing card! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The addition of the glitter is wonderful but that sentiment makes it...so fun! Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also love how the sentiment works in this card :)

      Delete
  6. So fun! The stenciled stars go wonderfully with the coffee cup. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!