Saturday, March 26, 2022

Colourful Easter card

Hello there!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, come an join us!

On my card I used adorable chicks and flowers from the new awesome Springtime Smiles collection. I used the pre-coloured versions because I love those in this collection. I also added acrylic diamonds as the center of the flowers. The background I made using Dotty Background SVG file. 



You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. Sweet and Colorful Mesi! Thank you for sharing your Spring Easter creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love those little chicks. A wonderful card to share with us. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams this month!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for Easter. Those chicks are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge! Nancee, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet chicks. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card MeSi. I like the lettering within the background circles. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!