Thursday, July 1, 2021

Turtley awesome

Hello!

There's new challenge started on Polkadoodles challenge blog, come and join us!

At my DT card I used Donuts About You stamp set and created this cute moving turtle love card 💕
 
I coloured the turtles with alcohol markers and then cut them. Right one is taped with foam tape and left one is moving towards her when you pull the stripe on the right side of card (I created the moving system with knife, paper stripe, tape and paper fastener).

Background papers are from Hearts And Happiness & Hearts And Happiness Harmony paper packs and Love You text from Cutie Pie stamp set.
 

 

Here's also bigger pics..


 
 
You can enter our newest challenge here.


 

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is so creative! I love turtle coloring and sliding mechanism!

    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, love your cute turtles and slider..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card and great interactive element. SO glad you shared your critters with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, love the design. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this card! Great papers, colors and the turtles are so cute!! So happy you shared over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! ~Katrina Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness, this is adorable and so clever! I like your intrepretation of the inspiration photo, thanks for entering your awesome desgin in the challenge at Inspiration Station and please play often! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!